IN THE WOODS THIS WEEK – 12/9
Behind all of the activities that PBW brings into Burnet Woods are many volunteers investing heart and effort to make it happen. Take a listen to PBW President, Cynthia Duval, as she sits down with Mark Fraley of The Mark Fraley Podcast to talk about where PBW is 1-year after the Park Board decision and all the great works happening in Burnet Woods. Miss out on Giving Tuesday? It’s not too late to help fund the PBW mission! Just click on the donate button.
- Thu 12/12 – Habitat Heroes TRAINING Day, 6PM
- Fri 12/13 – Running Group, 2:30PM
- Sat 12/14 – Habitat Heroes WORK Day, 9AM-12PM
- Sat 12/14 – Free Community Yoga, 11AM (by World Peace Yoga)
- Sun 12/15 – Give an Hour: Litter Pick-Up, 1:00PM
- Sun 12/15 – Seasonal Botany Hike, 2:30PM
*all events meet in front of Trailside Nature Center unless otherwise indicated. Please note that building and comfort stations in the park are now closed for the season so restrooms will not be accessible.