IN THE WOODS THIS WEEK – 9/23
IT’s GREAT OUTDOOR WEEKEND! G.O.W. is a Fall celebration of all of our city and county parks through an offering of nature encounters and activities. Check it out!
- Tue 9/24 – Burnet Woods Running Group, 6:45AM
- Sat 9/28 – Nature Encounters at Trailside, 10AM-4:00PM
- Sat 9/28 – Free Community Yoga, 11:15AM (by World Peace Yoga, Bandstand)
- Sat 9/28 – Canoeing & Basic Boatbuilding, 12-4:00PM
- Sun 9/29 – Give an Hour: Litter Pick-Up, 7:00AM
- Sun 9/29 – Birdwatching Group, 8:00AM
- Sun 9/29 – Nature Encounters at Trailside, 12-4:00PM
- Sun 9/29 – Canoeing & Basic Boatbuilding, 12-4:00PM
- Sun 9/29 – Tree & Wildflower Hike, 2:30PM
Link to Great Outdoor Weekend events here!
Also, please consider joining the members of PBW at Taft’s Brewpourium THIS THURSDAY, 9/26 at 7:30PM to talk all things Burnet and raise a glass to our favorite urban oasis!
***all events begin in front of Trailside Nature Center, 3251 Brookline unless indicated differently; see individual Events for additional details