IN THE WOODS THIS WEEK – 8/19
- Tue 8/20 – Burnet Woods Running Group, 6:30AM
- Wed 8/21 – Burnet Woods Park Advisory Council (BPAC) Meets, 6:30PM
- Fri 8/23- Trailside Nature Encounter*, 4:30-8:30PM
- Sat 8/24 – Invasive Removal Workday, 9:00AM-1:00PM
- Sat 8/24 – Trailside Nature Encounter*, 10-4PM
- Sat 8/24 – Free Community Yoga, 11:15AM (by World Peace Yoga, Bandstand)
- Sun 8/25 – Give an Hour: Litter Pick-Up, 6:45AM
- Sun 8/25 – Tree & Wildflower Hike, 2:30PM
*Have you seen our Nature Days Fundraiser?! We’re working to connect more kids with greenspace this Fall. Our goal is to raise $1,500 to cover cost of transportation and materials as we expand our program to reach two additional schools. We need your help!
** To get involved with our Invasive Removal Crew or for information on joining BPAC, email email@example.com
***all events begin in front of Trailside Nature Center, 3251 Brookline unless indicated differently; see individual Events for additional detail.